The UAE is a place that I would say offers a little something for everyone. Deep rooted in tradition it is still a very transient hub for all nations. I recommend the following places
- Ski Dubai – the world’s 1st and largest indoor sky resort. Body boarders, skiers and people who just need a break from the sweltering heat can appreciate this venue
- 4×4 racing – rent a four wheeler and hit the desert. Definitely get a guide and just enjoy the desert sand.
- Mall of Dubai – for the exclusive shopper with discerning tastes you’ll enjoy the best of the best in HIGH end retailers. Bring your purses and shop til you drop. You can also enjoy the aquarium inside the mall. ** Be sure to follow the rules **
- Mall of the Emirates – another high fashion mall. Chock full of shops and eateries and bit closer to town than the Mall of Dubai. Both are great shopping experiences
- Hire a private driver for the day or week and be chauffeured around town.
- Desert safaris is another MUST Do while in either city.
- Hennas and belly dance shows are quick little checklist items to do while in town as well.
- Camel backing is another family friendly attraction while in the UAE.
- Have your private drive you around to check out the RealEstate in town. See how the exclusive people and Sheik’s live, but don’t get too close.
By evening go to the SOUK where you’ll your choice of culinary experiences or delve out in to the city for night life and social time with the locals.